Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing #23 Summary

Finally, after a whirlwind tour of 23 Things on http://www.library2play.blogspot.com/ I have finished. I loved so many different parts of the journey, but I guess I would have to say exploring with Big Huge Labs , delicious , and Zamzar are in the top 10. I had seen friends who had blogs and was envious their fearlessness to meet the future. I didn't have a clue where to begin until this class! (THANKS! Dr. Bishop)
This activity has heightened my awareness of web 2.0 and the many applications that are available. (many for FREE) I wish I had had more time to explore each of the items on the list, but the deadline was closely approaching! I know I will be sharing the things I learned with my friends and colleagues, as well as, reviewing many of the activities again and again. This is just an awesome activity! I can't wait to begin Library2Play2! Wahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment