Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing #21 Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! -A Podcast

Recently I spent a week with my niece and nephew and had to read Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!, The Pigeon Wants a Puppy, and The Pigeon Finds a Hotdog EVERY NIGHT. Since we live so far away from each other and they LOVE Mo Willems' stories, I thought I would create a podcast that they could access whenever they want to hear me reading The Pigeon to them. I hope you enjoy!


This podcast was created with a webcam, microphone, and Windows MovieMaker. There are several productivity tools to create a podcast/videocast: Photostory, Audacity, Windows MovieMaker, Animoto to name just a few.



Animoto of Hershey and Rouxi


Give animoto a try! You can create a video in less than 5 minutes. So many possibilities - Just think! You can use it as an attention getter, story writing prompt, and more.

1 comment:

  1. love it...i can make a similar movie of my "Granddogs", Leo and Bailey....thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete